• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 08:19:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 539
Total: 539

They walk amongst us...

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2014, 04:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so I stopped at the local gas station for my morning paper, lotto, etc. I walk out to the Tahoe and climb in...and as usual, I kinda browse the paper's sections for anything interesting.
  In the next slot over pulls in a lady in a convertible, with the top down. I happen to glance over to see if it's one of the morning regulars that stop by too.....she sees me, reaches back in the front seat, takes out her purse, stands there and fishes out her wallet, and grabs a few bucks...returns her wallet to her purse....tosses it back on the front seat...gives me a nasty look as she hits the key fob locking her car doors..then struts inside...... doh....I sat and chuckled a minute, then quickly left in case stupid is catching...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

She sure showed you......   Lol. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

There are people like in any and all groups of people.

Within the normal variation of a population I guess.

sschind

I'd lock my doors if I saw you lurking around too Jon...Oh wait, I get it, convertible...duh.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Ron Sower

Sad part is, as I've said before about cases similar to this, she's probably a breeder!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

Quote from: sschind on August 05, 2014, 09:46:21 PM
I'd lock my doors if I saw you lurking around too Jon...Oh wait, I get it, convertible...duh.

I see we have another blonde in the group...  LOL   ;)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

sschind

Quote from: P4Angels on August 05, 2014, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: sschind on August 05, 2014, 09:46:21 PM

I see we have another blonde in the group...  LOL   ;)

You think that's bad, I was going to say that in her haste I hope she locked her keys in.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB