• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 11:19:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 533
Total: 533

Friday---->

Started by Mugwump, August 02, 2019, 06:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..let the weekend begin.......................... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It will start by me running the first of the month errands.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I did a dog then did nothing for a while.  I heard a medicine based program on my public radio station about the benifits of yoga for all sorts of problems.

I'm considering trying Yoga.  I found a place in H'burg that welcomes people who have structural problems, are fat, are old, as well as young people in excellent condition.  It only cost $15.00 for a single lesson and if you like it and buy 10 lessons it's just $100 for 10 lessons.  I emailed them a question which class would fit me best  What do y'all think?  Do you thing it's at least worth giving it a try?

I need to back up to the chicken house, unload and scoop out a 50 lb. bag of laying pellets.  I hate carrying those damn sacks of feed.  It's hard!  It hurts!  I'm just grateful that I'm still able to do it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 02, 2019, 12:45:12 PM
I did a dog then did nothing for a while.  I heard a medicine based program on my public radio station about the benifits of yoga for all sorts of problems.

I'm considering trying Yoga.  I found a place in H'burg that welcomes people who have structural problems, are fat, are old, as well as young people in excellent condition.  It only cost $15.00 for a single lesson and if you like it and buy 10 lessons it's just $100 for 10 lessons.  I emailed them a question which class would fit me best  What do y'all think?  Do you thing it's at least worth giving it a try?

I need to back up to the chicken house, unload and scoop out a 50 lb. bag of laying pellets.  I hate carrying those damn sacks of feed.  It's hard!  It hurts!  I'm just grateful that I'm still able to do it.

I've heard Yoga has many beneficial benefits for those that are able to do it.....go fur it !.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Tai Chi is another and you can do it anywhere.....free...

Jon

LizStreithorst

I see how it could help build strength and flexibility  Standing for a long time hurts me but I'll look into it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....it's been a nice day today.....putz'n here, putz'n there, putz'n putz'n everywhere.... :D

..even got a few loads of wash all done.....sat out under my two favorite trees for a spell...... |^|

...almost time to chill for the even'n..... ;)
Jon

wsantia1

The weather was beautiful so I was out most of the day. The community started a "Happy Hour" on Friday's from 6 to 8. I have a bottle of wine in the fridge so I may grab it and stop by.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.