• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

slumming night...

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2015, 06:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

"Mickie 'D's".....doubles off the dollar menu....sans pickles  ;D     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'd rather starve, although I'd have eaten your pickles ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 06:30:54 PM

T'ain't bad, Liz....I had a filet-o-fish too....MMMmmmmm..... ;D     no Jack-in-the-Box around here anymore......dang it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We will have to agree to disagree.  I will eat Wendy's food and Arby's food if I'm on the road.  I'll eat McDonnalds french fries in a pinch.  I'm a food snob :-[

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 06:53:03 PM
We will have to agree to disagree.  I will eat Wendy's food and Arby's food if I'm on the road.  I'll eat McDonnalds french fries in a pinch.  I'm a food snob :-[

I really miss the west coast 'Taco Tia's'  ....they make a sloppy Joe type burger sandwich using taco meat, topped with shredded cheese and that shredded yuppie lettuce stuff ...they are fantastic!!!

Jon

GraphicGr8s

We'll just have to agree to agree. Using Mcdonalds and/or BK Wendys in the same sentence as food is a disgrace to food itself. MDs being the worst of the lot.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 21, 2015, 07:07:35 PM

We'll just have to agree to agree. Using Mcdonalds and/or BK Wendys in the same sentence as food is a disgrace to food itself. MDs being the worst of the lot.

We're food snobs.  I don't mind being a food snob.  I'd eat that stuff only if I needed it to survive.  But  then, I can get by on one meal a day.

Mugwump

LOL.......then you'll truly be upset with me eating sliders, huh?.....MmMmmmmmm...
Jon

LizStreithorst

I beg of you, Mug.  Please don't make me more grossed out than I already am.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 07:32:34 PM
I beg of you, Mug.  Please don't make me more grossed out than I already am.

There's a certain something about junk food that lures the broadened palette to the enduring flavor....an almost exotic aroma......ah, a gastronomical delight... ;D   
Jon

LizStreithorst

Some forums have an emoti for puking.  We don't :(

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 07:53:05 PM
Some forums have an emoti for puking.  We don't :(

Hardee's biscuits and gravy by candlelight....oh the ambiance....LOL...bottle of Annie Green Springs...or Ripple....maybe even Wild Irish Rose    :o
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 21, 2015, 07:17:46 PM

We're food snobs.  I don't mind being a food snob.  I'd eat that stuff only if I needed it to survive.  But  then, I can get by on one meal a day.

We can only be food snobs if we were talking about real food. None of that stuff can ever be confused with nor considered that.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

ilroost

Being a truck driver i live off that stuff. Wont eat it when i get off the road!! but White castle now i love them things, until the next morning

JR

McDonald's Cost to much don't think you can call that food. White Castle the only burger that I know of that should come with a drain plug.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day