• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 12:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 73
Total: 73

Spring

Started by P4Angels2, February 04, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Wow what a week already...Aron looked out the kitchen window and surprise there are about 11 Robins munching on worms..Then to our surprise one of our Beautfiul discus females (that lost her mate) we gave a new male friend decided today that they were going to pick the slate clean and begin laying eggs...Aron ever so quickly put a camera on them so that we can watch them spawning later....then after he got done doing water changes in the other room we come back to the fish room and surprise we have a newly formed blue and black marble decided to shove everyone off to the side of their tank and lay eggs on a leaf.....guess now that spring is in the air so to speak we will have a ton more babies!!

Mugwump

That's wonderful, says Jon...sitting here watching the snow storm move in..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

We are sending you nicer weather!!

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

LizStreithorst

I want to see the Discus.  Even though they are no longer my main focus I love looking at them.  Best of luck.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

P4Angels2

The poor little robins we saw the other day are getting a very big surprise tonight...we are in a winter warning tonight into tomorrow morning...thankfully the temps will rise and it won't last too long....

Mugwump

I heard a rumor that we may actually go above freezing for the first time in over a month....ssshhh ::)
Jon

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2014, 05:44:16 AM
I heard a rumor that we may actually go above freezing for the first time in over a month....ssshhh ::)

..well, it was just a rumor...crap... ;D
Jon

P4Angels2