• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 12:42:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 547
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 540
Total: 541

Fridays stormy coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2015, 06:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..What a great cup of coffee....MMMmmm....the boomers and rain we had last night have carried over to this morn'n....it appears they'll be around for a bit longer too.....a nice putz'n day on tap here.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Same here. Good coffee, not sure about the weather forecast . . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 12, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
Same here. Good coffee, not sure about the weather forecast . . . . . .

Morn'n Bob ...2nd pot here.... ;D...still raining too... ;D   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

How about sending some of that wet stuff down here?  High 90's this week and into next week, bone dry.  And it isn't even summer yet.
Barb :(

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. Temps already in the 80s and going to the mid 90s.  cut my walk short because my dog doesn't like the heat. It is quite muggy too. May get some popup T-Storms today tho. I happen to like it like this so it's ok with me. lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Gale and Douce are still sleeping. . . . . . I'm starting to get hungry . . . . . Coffee's still good.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 12, 2015, 07:21:31 AM
Gale and Douce are still sleeping. . . . . . I'm starting to get hungry . . . . . Coffee's still good.

Start some bacon cooking....you'll have company  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Another scorcher here today.  Rain forecast for the next 8 days, but the rain forecast for the past 8 days has mostly failed to show up.....  might get to skip a week of mowing!

All of this weeks shipments arrived safe & sound.  More bound for Texas, but this week they went to San Antonio.  It's only in the 90's in San Antonio compared to the hotter El Paso.  LOL

Need to do some water changes and then later our grand daughter is coming for an extended visit.  She's just at that age between being a little girl and wanting to become a young lady.

Dennis