• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 03:34:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

TGIF (for those who work Mon-Fri)

Started by Barb, October 30, 2020, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good day everyone!  would you believe it is still windy here?  Been going on since day befoe yesterday, must be somethingother than Zeta who is gone.  Had planned to go to the beach, but not a good day at all for that.  I will do fish tank work instead, what a trade huh?  What are you doing?
Barb

Ron Sower

...Hi Barb and the rest when you arrive here...!

I'll be heading down to Florence for my last Doc appt this month!...also going to freshen up the rental for the couple coming in on Sunday...

...while I'm WAY down there in Florence (30-min drive). I'm going to give some shrimp to one of my Dragonstone & shrimp buyers...she texts me pic of her little boy sitting in front of their aquarium watching all the shrimp...

cheers everyone....make it a good day for you! :D :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Barb, Ron and everyone. It is windy and cold here. I finally had to turn on my heat because the temps were in the low 40s. The good news is the rain finally stopped after dropping 3+ inches here.

I'm resting at the moment but I will probably go down to the fishroom and putz for a while.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  It's sunny and chilly here.  I've been to the supermarket and drug store but asside from that I've been up to nothing but playing with fish.  It looks like I have another Bielefelder setting.  These chickens obviously didn't get the memo that they are a breed that doesn't go broody.
Always move forward. Never look back.