Misc Topics... yada yada > Worms, foods, feeding, etc

Waiting on Blackworms

(1/2) > >>

wsantia1:
I have a local source for live Blackworms. Waiting on a pound to be delivered by UPS. I could have driven there (70 miles) and picked them up but shipping was only 15 dollars overnight. mim

Ron Sower:
Lucky man to have them so close!

Mugwump:

--- Quote from: wsantia1 on March 31, 2016, 12:28:39 PM ---I have a local source for live Blackworms. Waiting on a pound to be delivered by UPS. I could have driven there (70 miles) and picked them up but shipping was only 15 dollars overnight. mim

--- End quote ---

|^| |^| |^| |^| |^|....very nice ;D

LizStreithorst:
You are very lucky.  I tried being a wholesaler once but there simply wasn't the market for them down here.  Where does your guys get his, do you know?  There are only two farms that grow them.  Both are in California.

wsantia1:

--- Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 01, 2016, 01:55:07 PM ---You are very lucky.  I tried being a wholesaler once but there simply wasn't the market for them down here.  Where does your guys get his, do you know?  There are only two farms that grow them.  Both are in California.

--- End quote ---

Somebody told me he got the from CBW but CBW told me that they did not have any available and that they would contact me as soon as they became available. huh He charges the same amount that they do including overnight shipping and has wholesale pricing for those that buy in bulk.

http://shop.easternaquatics.com/Live-Black-Worms-1.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version