Author Topic: Wednesday chow  (Read 66 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Wednesday chow
« on: March 18, 2020, 05:36:26 pm »
...we just grabbed a sub.....it'll do... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Apache Junction, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
Re: Wednesday chow
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 12:17:14 pm »
...we tried a new way to cook meatloaf that I saw on FB...Lucy made it all up and put it into muffin pans....then instead of using the oven I cooked it on the grill....worked out delicious and we didn't use the oven during the higher electric rate period...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:20:52 pm »
...we tried a new way to cook meatloaf that I saw on FB...Lucy made it all up and put it into muffin pans....then instead of using the oven I cooked it on the grill....worked out delicious and we didn't use the oven during the higher electric rate period...

that sounds good, Ron.....and proportioned for easy serving too  |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 01:24:28 pm »

...lunch today will be meatloaf sammies!... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 01:34:20 pm »

.....enjoy  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 02:47:33 pm »

.....enjoy  |^|
..we are...right this very minute!...!😁

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal