Author Topic: Saturday morn'n coffee....>  (Read 40 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Saturday morn'n coffee....>
« on: February 15, 2020, 04:26:10 am »
....Good morn'n everyone  :)......didn't sleep particularly well....but the coffee very good.....the first cup went down fast....

It's 11degs and windy with flurries ....might see 30degs later  huh

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Saturday morn'n coffee....>
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:52:49 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee once again. It is currently 18 degrees here and going up to 37F later this afternoon. There will be plenty of sunshine to start the day but clouds roll in this afternoon. No Precip!!!
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:29:30 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee once again. It is currently 18 degrees here and going up to 37F later this afternoon. There will be plenty of sunshine to start the day but clouds roll in this afternoon. No Precip!!!

...ya know you really should get some snow so you can appreciate what your missing... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 09:24:58 am »
...hi guys!...49 here and going to 68 today with sunny skies...

...cereal was good...of course no coffee... :( :( :(
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 01:05:49 pm »

...ya know you really should get some snow so you can appreciate what your missing... :)

lol. I've had enough snow to last me a lifetime so I'm not missing anything.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 05:28:45 pm »

lol. I've had enough snow to last me a lifetime so I'm not missing anything.

.......ya sure?....LOL....
Jon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal