Author Topic: Sunday====>  (Read 175 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Sunday====>
« on: January 12, 2020, 04:23:10 am »
..Swap day.....we'll be packing and loading this morn'n.....then off we go !  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Sunday====>
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 06:11:43 am »
We're ready now...just need to throw a few more things in the Tahoe.....then off we go!.....have a great day folks  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Apache Junction, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 11:08:43 am »
Wishing you success!
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

waterboy

• Politico
  • Breeder
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 01:26:17 pm »
Milwaukee swap turned out great Jon.  All the vendors went to the GCCA swap but the buyers didn't  We were sold out at 12:10 and home early. Hope you did as well.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
  • Politico
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 01:37:13 pm »
That rocks, Dale.

I sure wish we had swaps down my way.  There are too few people interested in fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 04:03:59 pm »
Milwaukee swap turned out great Jon.  All the vendors went to the GCCA swap but the buyers didn't  We were sold out at 12:10 and home early. Hope you did as well.

....It was a real nice crowd...we sold out about noon too.......saw Joel too  :)...I'll let him fill you in.....how he scored  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 06:17:33 pm »
....about time to go read a spell....good night all  :)
Jon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal