Author Topic: Wed. coffee  (Read 44 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Wed. coffee
« on: December 04, 2019, 03:47:21 am »
..Good morn'n everyone.... :).. the coffee is wonderful  |^|

..about 30degs right now and we'll see mid 40's for the next few days....sun too  :)

..not sure what's going on today yet....I'll have to check the calendar... huh

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Tremont City Ohio, USA Population 640
    • Ball Aquatics
Re: Wed. coffee
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 04:25:30 am »
Morning all.  Our weather mirrors what Jon is having.  Great walking weather, the crisp morning air makes you feel great!  Cleared to go back to work on the 16th so I need to check in with the folks @ Walmart today.  Granddaughter has a basketball get later.  Should be a fun day.  Have a good one folks!

Dennis

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:31:59 am »
Morning all.  Our weather mirrors what Jon is having.  Great walking weather, the crisp morning air makes you feel great!  Cleared to go back to work on the 16th so I need to check in with the folks @ Walmart today.  Granddaughter has a basketball get later.  Should be a fun day.  Have a good one folks!

Dennis

....back just in time to help with the Xmas rush....lucky you  ;).........enjoy your g'daughters game  |^|...school sports are the best
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 06:01:30 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee here once again. It is currently 35 and going up to 46 degrees. There were a few flurries when I got up but they have moved on. No sticking at all. We may see a shower or two this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 09:13:11 am »
53 now... going to 66...rained some last night and in the forecast for today...I'm ready for summer!!!.... :D :D :D :D
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal