Author Topic: ..nice fish room  (Read 477 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
..nice fish room
« on: December 03, 2019, 07:53:35 am »
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Apache Junction, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
Re: ..nice fish room
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:44:34 am »
Really?...I dunno...unless there's scaffolding in the back, I don't see how you could get to them to 1) service the tanks, 2) just sit and enjoy the viewing of them... huh wfwf
If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:53:02 am »
Really?...I dunno...unless there's scaffolding in the back, I don't see how you could get to them to 1) service the tanks, 2) just sit and enjoy the viewing of them... huh wfwf

.....I'm sure there is serving area .......etc. ...look at the bottom row off takes  :)...see the guy?.....no he isn't in the tank  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 09:01:24 am »

.....I'm sure there is servicing area, automated .......etc. ...look at the bottom row off takes  :)...see the guy?.....no he isn't in the tank  :)
Jon

ghonk

• Breeder
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 09:38:20 am »
We're Going To Need A Bigger Ladder.  ;)   
Greg

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Apache Junction, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 10:47:19 am »

.....I'm sure there is servicing area, automated .......etc. ...look at the bottom row off takes  :)...see the guy?.....no he isn't in the tank  :)
;D ;D ;D
If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 11:08:48 am »

.....I'm sure there is servicing area, automated .......etc. ...look at the bottom row of takes  :)...see the guy?.....no he isn't in the tank  :)
;D ;D ;D
Jon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal