Author Topic: Sunday morn'n coffee....>  (Read 100 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Sunday morn'n coffee....>
« on: November 10, 2019, 03:56:34 am »
.....1st cup 'o' the morning and it's very, very good...... :).....morn'n folks....

...currently 36degs and we'll not stray to far from that all day....temps falling and snow tonight & tomorrow...

...fish room putz'n this morning....then ?.....watch some football?..... huh

...more coffee....brb
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 05:57:38 am by Mugwump »
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re:Sunday morn'n coffee....>
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 05:41:32 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee today. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 60. That's a lot warmer that yesterday. It will be nice and sunny too.

I think today is Sunday. lol
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 05:57:55 am by Mugwump »
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:00:06 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee today. Currently 34 degrees and going up to 60. That's a lot warmer that yesterday. It will be nice and sunny too.

...By jove I believe it is....LOL.....I corrected it now..... :)

..how was the neighbor's get together last night?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Sunday morn'n coffee....>
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 06:20:37 am »
..by the by....we'll hit a single digit low tonight of about 6 degs..... |brr|
Jon

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 06:46:21 am »

It was ok. I left around but I stayed 2.5 hours and had only one beer. I thought I would need more. lol I also managed to avoid an individual that I really dislike. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 07:46:43 am »

It was ok. I left around but I stayed 2.5 hours and had only one beer. I thought I would need more. lol I also managed to avoid an individual that I really dislike.
Da-yam!...how did you manage that?...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
Re: Sunday morn'n coffee....>
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 07:49:32 am »
59 outside now going to 84 with some cloud and sun mixed in....

I'll be getting stuff packed in the car and have 7:30 departure time for the swap...boy!... that's early for me!
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!