Author Topic: Saturday morn'n coffee....>  (Read 78 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Saturday morn'n coffee....>
« on: November 09, 2019, 04:03:47 am »
....morn'n all.. :)

...coffee is very good on a balmy morning in the mid 20's....mid 40's later on this afternoon...don't see any rain/snow forecasted.... huh

....slept so hard that I'm tired....

more coffee brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Saturday morn'n coffee....>
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:55:16 am »
Good morning. Great coffee and it is very much needed. It is currently 19 degrees but going up to a spring like 45 degrees. Kobe actually got up with me and I've already taken him for a short walk. Just like old times. He usually likes to sleep in.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 05:04:14 am »
Morn'n Willie....

...up and stumbling aroung doing my morning routine.....haven't checked the calendar yet but I'm sure there's something later that I'm not remembering... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:10:22 am »
Hello gang!....

Another day of mid-80s after we get moving up from the current 68....However, it's going to be mostly cloudy... :(...It was windy most of yesterday and blew them in last night I guess...

Looking forward to my bowl of cereal when Lucy wakes up....I don't want to wake her with the noise I make in the kitchen...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!