Author Topic: Friday....  (Read 61 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Friday....
« on: November 08, 2019, 04:29:37 am »
....so here we go...!  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
Re: Friday....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 08:35:21 am »
Another day in the life and adventures of the Muggers!... |^|
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 12:42:03 pm »
..a fun day...g'kids are a hoot...LOL.....their view of the world is so insightful too.... |^|....crazy stuff.....lov'n it  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 04:20:01 pm »
What a great fun day.... :)..g'kids are gone now and Jan has 'Bunko' tonight so I'll be holding the fort with Manny, Da Sass, and Igor.... |^|

..already beginning to get dark out and the temps are falling.....time to chill a bit... :)
Jon

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 05:31:34 pm »
...house is quiet......ssshhhh......but I'm about to ramp up a few tunes here... w!w |^| w!w.....
Jon

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 05:47:49 pm »
I'm just getting back in the house myself. Going to feed Kobe and the fish and then feed myself.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 06:04:15 pm »
I'm just getting back in the house myself. Going to feed Kobe and the fish and then feed myself.

...Whos !....long day  =;-)
Jon

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 07:37:12 pm »
Well...night all  :)...off to read a spell  |^|
Jon