Author Topic: BSP confirmed male.  (Read 233 times)

Babers

• Adult
Re: BSP confirmed male.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 04:32:05 pm »
Hope he does what hes suppose to do as well.

Right now Ive got him strategically housed in between 2 tanks. Each of the tanks has 1 female. Doing this to introduce him to a couple females without being with them in the tank. So hopefully he can start to pick a female while still in quarantine. Will it work? IDK huh. Well see. Hoping to decrease introduction time and/or fighting when I finally put them in same tank.

Anyone tried this before?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:26:40 pm by Babers »
Joel

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 05:27:25 pm »
...sounds good..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

• Politico
  • Breeder
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 11:14:28 pm »
Sounds like a good Idea to me.  But I thought the female did the choosing.  My males will pretty much accept any female that is willing to spawn.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:17:55 pm by waterboy »
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 04:19:11 am »
Sounds like a good Idea to me.  But I thought the female did the choosing.  My males will pretty much accept any female that is willing to spawn.

..yes, they normally do....and now that both females will get a good look at him.....one might show more interest than the other  huh..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

• Adult
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 08:08:57 am »
Ill see what happens. If one female is more interested and hes also behaving positively to her....Ill pick that pair.

Well see....
Joel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal