Author Topic: Monday coffee...  (Read 52 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Monday coffee...
« on: September 09, 2019, 04:30:07 am »
..morn'n folks......great coffee this morning.... |^|

..near 60degs presently and with an expected high of 80degs and rain ...the heat returns with mid/upper 80's forecast ..thorms huh....

..errands and Jan has a Dr check up....then there is someone coming by to look at buying some angels...

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Monday coffee...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:09:28 am »
Good morning all. Great coffee once again. Currently 77 degrees with the high going up to 83. I think it will get warmer. The day is starting slowly but I do have some food shopping to do and a couple of water changes that I didn't get to (football) yesterday to finish up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:35:43 am »
Morn'n Willie.....we're heading out for Jan's Dr's appt.....couple errands then back to figure out where to move the Koi fry.... huh....growing fast and I need to get them out of that 5 gal..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 12:35:32 pm »
Good morning all. Great coffee once again. Currently 77 degrees with the high going up to 83. I think it will get warmer.

The day is starting slowly but I do have some food shopping to do and a couple of water changes that I didn't get to (football) yesterday to finish up.

Finished part 2 of my water changes. I like doing it this way better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.