Author Topic: Wednesday coffee  (Read 56 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Wednesday coffee
« on: August 07, 2019, 05:00:07 am »
....Good morning everyone.......grab your cups the coffee's ready.... :)

...a balmy 68degs presently and back to the mid 80's later this afternoon....rain?...who knows... huh..

...fish room putz'n today....water changes and tidying up....couple errands.... I'd better check the calendar tho too... |^|

..more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Wednesday coffee
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 06:56:50 am »
Pot #2...grab another cup... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 07:34:44 am »
Good morning all. The coffee is great here. It going to be a hot one today. It's already 80+ degrees as of 8:00 am.

House cleaning on tap. I will be starting with carpet shampooing. I'll see how far I get with that before I decide what I will move to next. Today is good for that because kobe is getting groomed and I won't have him in the way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 08:00:34 am »
Good morning all. The coffee is great here. It going to be a hot one today. It's already 80+ degrees as of 8:00 am.

House cleaning on tap. I will be starting with carpet shampooing. I'll see how far I get with that before I decide what I will move to next. Today is good for that because kobe is getting groomed and I won't have him in the way.

..morn'n Willie, ...do you have your own shampoo machine?....we've kept one around for years and they sure are handy.
Jon

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 09:10:09 am »

..morn'n Willie, ...do you have your own shampoo machine?....we've kept one around for years and they sure are handy.

Yep. I sure do. It works great when I use it. lol Just finished half of the carpeted areas I'll wait until those area dry off before I do the rest of the house. I did not realize how dirty the carpets were/are.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 10:19:21 am »

Yep. I sure do. It works great when I use it. lol Just finished half of the carpeted areas I'll wait until those area dry off before I do the rest of the house. I did not realize how dirty the carpets were/are.

..we've gone through several over the years as everyone seems to want to borrow it...but never cleans it up before returning it.....this one we have now is non-loanable...LOL
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 03:55:11 pm by Mugwump »
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 03:42:48 pm »
..we have a borrowed carpet cleaner in my shed...need to do it soon...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 03:55:54 pm »

..a ha....that's where the other one went !......LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 01:19:01 am »

..a ha....that's where the other one went !......LOL
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!