Author Topic: Quiet Sunday...  (Read 35 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Quiet Sunday...
« on: July 14, 2019, 06:01:44 AM »
....Whatcha got going on ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
Re: Quiet Sunday...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:17:47 AM »
...heading up to Williams,AZ with Dean and Jil til Wednesday...about a 4 hour trip with lunch break included...it's a little higher elevation and I might be able to locate some Manzanita limbs for tanks...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

LizStreithorst

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
  • Politico
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:11:51 AM »
I have suddenly become obsessed with the idea of breeding German Blue Rams.  Totally and embarrassingly obsessed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 03:15:04 PM »
...been a lazy day here.....hot out there now, but I was sitting under the red maples...not much breeze, so back inside.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 03:15:57 PM »
I have suddenly become obsessed with the idea of breeding German Blue Rams.  Totally and embarrassingly obsessed.

..it's not hard to like those pretty little things, is it.. :)
Jon

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »
Jon