Author Topic: Sunday morn'n coffee  (Read 59 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Sunday morn'n coffee
« on: July 14, 2019, 05:02:49 am »
....Good morn'n everyone.... :)

...the coffee is very good...very, very good  |^|

...70 now and more heat in the 90's by this afternoon ..not a sign of rain tho  huh

....water changes this morn'n.....then a bit of putz'n....

..now?....more coffee, of course  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Sunday morn'n coffee
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 05:12:01 am »
Good morning Jon. Great coffee here too. It will be hot (90s) with no rain in sight. Will probably have to water the lawn today.

Water changes completed yesterday but I still need to squeeze out some sponges which I hate doing. I would throw some in the washing machine but I am afraid of soap residue.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 05:48:05 am »
Good morning Jon. Great coffee here too. It will be hot (90s) with no rain in sight. Will probably have to water the lawn today.

Water changes completed yesterday but I still need to squeeze out some sponges which I hate doing. I would throw some in the washing machine but I am afraid of soap residue.  huh

....been using the washer to clean sponges for a long time.......do an empty load and then wipe it out with paper towels if ya want....?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 10:16:05 am »

....been using the washer to clean sponges for a long time.......do an empty load and then wipe it out with paper towels if ya want....?...
...I used to do that when I had my first fish room...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!