Author Topic: Warmer Wednesday  (Read 68 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Warmer Wednesday
« on: July 10, 2019, 06:29:14 am »
....Summers heat has arrived......glad that I mowed the other day  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
  • Politico
Re: Warmer Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 01:10:12 pm »
That's the way I feel, Mug.  It didn't even cool down in the wee hrs last night.  I had my coffee outside at around 6 and it was comfortable but the air was heavy, whatever that means.  I drove to the hardware store for a washer for my kitchen drain but I'm spending the rest of the day inside.  My only plans for the rest of the day is screw the drain fittings back together, get a little buzz and watch fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:34:48 pm »
..the plants are loving it.... |^|...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 07:15:10 pm »
..been a long day....think I'll read a spell....night all  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:49:39 pm »
...g'night...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!