Author Topic: Thursday chow..  (Read 71 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Thursday chow..
« on: June 13, 2019, 05:53:05 pm »
...pork chops, mashers, corn and pears on the side....yum yum yum good too.. :) |eat| :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Thursday chow..
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 07:13:37 pm »
...MMMMmmmmm....raspberry creamsicle....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
  • Politico
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 05:45:40 pm »
meat loaf.  I made a loaf to eat for the next day or three and I made one and stuck it in the freezer so I can have it later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 05:52:46 pm »
meat loaf.  I made a loaf to eat for the next day or three and I made one and stuck it in the freezer so I can have it later.

...yum yum....we have one frozen too....I'll go take it out now...thanks for the reminder  =;-)
Jon

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 06:17:11 pm »

.... :D |^| :D......done  :)
Jon