Author Topic: Sunday morn'n coffee...  (Read 52 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Sunday morn'n coffee...
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:09:13 AM »
.....the coffee is brewing....smells wonderful...MMmmmmm

..28degs now with some light snow mix moving through early and then we'll see some low 40's....

..G'son Harrison's birthday today.....so a cake party later today....yum  :)

..coffee's about done...brb
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:42:10 AM by Mugwump »
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Sunday morn'n coffee...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 05:57:01 AM »
..boy this coffee is good.... |^|

..fisg fed, da sass/Manny fed...me fed......let the day commence !...yeeeeee haaaaaaw !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:00 AM »
Slept in this morning and feel very refreshed. The coffee was great and it's going to be a decent day with temps hitting 50, light winds and a sunny sky.

I will run an errand or two and then relax a bit. I may clean out a couple of more HOBs and/or sponges but not much else.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 08:30:40 AM »
Slept in this morning and feel very refreshed. The coffee was great and it's going to be a decent day with temps hitting 50, light winds and a sunny sky.

I will run an errand or two and then relax a bit. I may clean out a couple of more HOBs and/or sponges but not much else.

.... |^|

....that's us after the party about noon..... |^| :) |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 12:01:36 PM »
...MORNING GUYS!...we've had clear skies and wind the last 4 days...looks like another similar one today with temp almost getting to 80...

I've been working one a complete redesign of my tank... I have a little left to do today, which is day 4 on the project...mind you, I haven't spent the entire past 3 days on it, but a good portion of them...the issue is disturbing the substrate.....the Saf-T-Sorb is nothing but a clay product and it breaks down with time and there is a lot of silt stirred up when I uproot plants from it and move it around....anyway, I'll post pic in a few days...right now it looks like a beginner's tank because the plants are so sparse and short...I've placed them so that when I trim they will bush out...

...don't know what the rest of the day will look like...may just little cleanup details around the homestead here...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!