Author Topic: password help needed  (Read 37 times)

greydragon

• Adult
  • Hixson Tennessee,37343
password help needed
« on: February 08, 2019, 07:20:48 PM »
i am going to be getting a new computer so i am trying to recover all my passwords to my sites how do i recover or reset my password here if i dont remember what it is?

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: password help needed
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 07:29:01 PM »
i am going to be getting a new computer so i am trying to recover all my passwords to my sites how do i recover or reset my password here if i dont remember what it is?

...just log in as usual......like you just did.... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

• Adult
  • Hixson Tennessee,37343
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 07:42:44 PM »
my new computer wont have my passwords saved like my old one does

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 04:28:08 AM »

.,,,PM'd.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 04:54:44 AM »

.,,,PM'd........we got this.. :)
Jon