Author Topic: Sassy  (Read 200 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Sassy
« on: May 07, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »
......the idiot today........time to really drop the hammer now......sheesh.......got out and went for a little run today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Sassy
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 06:04:25 PM »
......the idiot today........time to really drop the hammer now......sheesh.......got out and went for a little run today....

Yep. Lots of traffic in DeKalb.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 06:10:38 PM »

We're off the beaten path....tho Taylor can get pretty busy school days.....Willie, she scared me out there.....the duffus...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

• Juvie
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 09:37:04 PM »
Time for a cable run?
Greg

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 06:03:35 AM »

We're off the beaten path....tho Taylor can get pretty busy school days.....Willie, she scared me out there.....the duffus...

It's scary when your dogs go wandering. I'm very happy that you got her back safely.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.