Author Topic: Tuesday eats  (Read 146 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Tuesday eats
« on: February 06, 2018, 04:16:53 PM »
...pork chops, mashers, French cut green beans, and peaches........ |^| |eat| |^|

...I'm hungry.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Tuesday eats
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »
..delicious  w!w |^| w!w

....I'm stuffed  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
  • Politico
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:02:59 PM »
I figured out that a quesadilla is like a sandwich but better.  It's like an egg-less quiche.  You look in the fridge and take out a bunch of left over stuff that will taste good together, spoon them on half a flour tortilla, fold it together and fry it in a generous bit of oil.  The masterpiece I dined on tonight had minced browned Cajun smoked sausage, left over home made beans, left over home made Mexican rice, purchased queso, and a purchased smoked salsa.  It may not have been haute cuisine but it sure was good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Tremont City Ohio, USA Population 640
    • Ball Aquatics
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:29:25 PM »
It may not have been haute cuisine but it sure was good.

Sounds yummy and healthy at the same time Liz.

Dennis