Pat's
1 (25%)
Eagles
1 (25%)
who gives a fly'n crap?
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 05, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Author Topic: Pat's vs Eagles  (Read 630 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Pat's vs Eagles
« on: February 04, 2018, 07:21:45 AM »
.....just curious..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: Pat's vs Eagles
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:01:00 AM »
...good game Eagles.....nice win  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 06:27:15 AM »
Yes it was a very entertaining game. I'm glad the Eagles won because as a N.Y. fan I have a real dislike for any team from New England.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:51:13 AM »
Yes it was a very entertaining game. I'm glad the Eagles won because as a N.Y. fan I have a real dislike for any team from New England.

like him or not.....you have to respect Tom Brady...yes, he's that good.....Foles was freak'n amazing....but they'll go back to Wentz now.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM »

like him or not.....you have to respect Tom Brady...yes, he's that good.....Foles was freak'n amazing....but they'll go back to Wentz now.... huh

The Jets could use a guy like Foles.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

• Sponsor
  • Breeder
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 07:25:12 AM »
The Brady Bunch got beat.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 07:27:42 AM »

....a lot of teams could..... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Tremont City Ohio, USA Population 640
    • Ball Aquatics
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 08:08:33 AM »

The jets need another.....

Dennis