Author Topic: <==Sunday coffee==>  (Read 334 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
<==Sunday coffee==>
« on: January 07, 2018, 05:31:03 AM »
...Good morning.......

....heat wave...we're on the plus side of zero at 12 degs..... |^|....light snow/mix moving through the area...a welcome front, bringing a bit warmer temps, will stay around this week until we crash once more next weekend...

...some fish room putz'n this morn'n.....then I might catch a football game this afternoon.... huh....

...brb...need more coffee...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Re: <==Sunday coffee==>
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 07:24:06 AM »
Pot #2.....a fine pot of coffee too....MMmmm...grab a cup  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 10:27:16 AM »
...nice day today...as I mentioned quietly in another post, it's 61 here ATM...

...Jim and I are going to work on building some props for the Spring Fling...and I may get unner the house to get that 1/4" RO line run so I can start collecting the water for a water change soon..I should be doing it today...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:34:37 AM »

...Jim and I are going to work on building some props for the Spring Fling...and I may get unner the house to get that 1/4" RO line run so I can start collecting the water for a water change soon..I should be doing it today...

..are you going to run the line through something like this..... huh

Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 01:13:21 PM »

..are you going to run the line through something like this..... huh

...good idea...or is it "good eye, dear"... ?|^|
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 03:22:06 PM »
LOL......
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 03:49:52 PM »
...RO set up is now done and running...!  :D :D

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 04:29:17 PM »

....now to see how your float valve works...........do you think that you might need a 'check valve too ?....
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »

....now to see how your float valve works...........do you think that you might need a 'check valve too ?....
....Got an overflow pipe to run down thru the floor and out on to the ground....

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 04:33:03 PM »

....Got an overflow pipe to run down thru the floor and out on to the ground....

|^|
Jon