Author Topic: Thurs dinner....  (Read 40 times)

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
Thurs dinner....
« on: October 12, 2017, 04:05:41 PM »
...When I picked Jan up at the college, they were all having pizza....someone had treated them all.....there were a dozen, or better, pies with different toppings....they said "help yourself"...so we're still not too hungry at the moment.....so we'll just grab something later..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

• Politico
  • Breeder
  • Somewhere In Delaware
Re: Thurs dinner....
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:59:53 PM »
There is a great "Hoagie" shop in town here that will blow away most of the sandwich shops I've been to. I got a 12 inch Fresh Roasted turkey sub with provalone cheese, lettuce & tomato and a little mayo. Toasted of course. Hand cut french fries included.

Still have half a sandwich left.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
..I opened a can of beef stew and made a three layer hot beef sandwich.....it was pretty good too  |^|....ate too much tho....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
...fully stuffed baker...burp...yum... |eat|
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!

Mugwump

• Administrator
  • Breeder
  • Dekalb, Illinois
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 05:03:59 AM »

...nothing like a good 'baker'.....MMMMmm
Jon

Ron Sower

• Breeder
  • Florence, AZ....In the Sonoran Desert
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »

...nothing like a good 'baker'.....MMMMmm
...yup...
Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound...and zip ties, properly applied, can reduce the movement!