• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:22:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 166
Total: 167

I'm out of cookies

Started by BallAquatics, December 17, 2016, 07:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Got the butter softening for some cinnamon cookies.  Probably need some no-bakes too...  great when you have a craving for chocolate.  Maybe some molasses cookies too???  A real crowd pleaser around here.   |^|

https://youtu.be/Gl9AGlbe3YU

Dennis

BallAquatics

All done, just in time to watch the bowl games...

Dennis

Mugwump

...those look really good !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 17, 2016, 10:54:51 AM
...those look really good !!!

Thanks Jon.  I've always been partial to ginger snap cookies and thought home-made must be better than store bought.....  they are.

Duh, it just occurred to me I've been saying cinnamon when in fact they are ginger.  They do have a bit of cinnamon in them, but they are soft ginger cookies.  I must need more coffee.   LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

No songs about ginger, so we'll make do with some of Ginger Bakers work with Cream.

https://youtu.be/xCMCIlAkD7M

Dennis

Rjb3

When I worked at the jail the inmates had nicknames for all of us. You guess it. Mine was cookie.