• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:08:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 91
Total: 91

Good Morn'n folks

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2013, 06:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood..... ;D.....Cubs and Sox, both won their openers, all looks good...................so far... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n to you too Jon!  Is Spring finally getting close to you?  We are covered with pollen here in NC, everything is yellow, people are sneezing, eyes watering and itching, cars all yellow, etc.  We need a good hard rain, maybe Thurs or Fri I hear. Today I clean my pond filter, a dirty job.  Have a good day,
Barb

PaulineMi

Detroit Tigers won  ;D

Barb I feel for you guys with that extreme amount of pollen!  Hopefully you will get a good rain.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2013, 06:08:22 AM
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood..... ;D .....Cubs and Sox, both won their openers, all looks good...................so far... ;D

ITS NOT SEPTEMBER YET... lol

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...