• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:52:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

Sunday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 11, 2016, 05:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cold morn'n in the teens...but the coffee is very good...MMMmmmm   snow stopped over night...just 3" inches or maybe a bit more..?...calling for more here soon....Bob/Gale are getting hit pretty good...

..putz'n this morning, clean the walks and deck off....yada yada......Sassy's loving this...LOL....

now....?...........more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great and I am sitting here watching the calm before the storm. We are NOT supposed to see an accumulation of snow (wintry mix) but these forecasters are wrong a great percentage of the time and I am not comfortable with that weather prediction.

Going to a Christmas gathering at the clubhouse this afternoon. I will be taking some mini Jamaican Beef Patties as my contribution to the affair. I got the mild kind for this event because I know some folks can't tolerate the spicy ones.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....another good one too  ;)

...started to get going.......but.....said....naw...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...50 now...going to 73 later on...I woke up before coffee time this morning!.......anyone back there want me to find a rental available for you here???..... :D

...going to go over to the trailer with Miss Lucy today to open some boxes and get out some winter clothes for her to wear when we go to WA for Christmas Holidays...I really would like to stay here since we're getting near the finish line on all this building... but I do want to see my granddaughter...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...finally got going here....I cleaned the walks/driveway off while Jan (and friend) did the deck and a bit of the patio....

...now for a nice big cup of fresh hot coffee.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...wonder if Bob got dug out yet?.....
Jon

wsantia1

I just saw my first flurries of the year. Of course they arrived earlier than forecasted. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Just a dusting of snow here but windy as hell

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 11, 2016, 01:20:37 PM
Just a dusting of snow here but windy as hell

....started back up about an hour ago.....no idea how much more we'll get  huh
Jon