• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:05:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

Franks multi 'hets'

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2013, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 04, 2013, 11:07:17 AM
This video just determined the fate of about 20 just like them. They sure do fill out nicely. They have that full round Gibb's fish look to them.  These are going to be great fish if they make what I had intended for them to make. You did a nice job of raising them Jon. We are in for an exciting summer.

Thanx, Frank....now to watch for the pair offs...they've been frisky lately... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

These are pulled spawns. Most likely will not parent raise. There will be most likely be albinos.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 04, 2013, 06:51:06 PM
These are pulled spawns. Most likely will not parent raise. There will be most likely be albinos.

Albinos, yes I remember that now..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson