• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:47:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 194
Total: 195

'Wing it' nite

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2013, 07:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

That night when you just don't feel like whipping a meal together. What do you do?...open a bunch of cabinets??...keep looking in that 'fridge' til something catches your eye?...break down and order out?.....what to do, what to do...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

lots of left over ham here tonite. ham salad tomorrow and more than likely ham steaks and eggs for dinner tomorrow nite lol

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 31, 2013, 07:21:40 PM
lots of left over ham here tonite. ham salad tomorrow and more than likely ham steaks and eggs for dinner tomorrow nite lol

Sounds good...don't forget the biscuits..... ;D....I'm ham'd out for now, and the deviled eggs on top of last nite's hite Castles make me a loaded time bomb......he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

We had Pizza to night. We had Easter yesterday with the family. Most of the time when we don't feel like cooking it's eat what you can find. 
Scott

LizStreithorst

I keep a Stouffer's  lasagna in the freezer and a few cans of Bay Harbor clam chowder (both Manhattan and New England) on the shelf for just those times.  Eggs are handy, too.  If you have eggs, cheese and onions you can at least make an omelette.  Canned tuna is good to have around, too.  If all else fails a tuna casserole is tasty. 

Break down and order out?  There ain't no such thing as ordering out where I live. 
Always move forward. Never look back.