• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:20:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 285
Total: 286

Going to need a nap later

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2013, 04:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I woke up at 2:30 am with Cecil standing on my chest, nose to nose with me....LOL..purring, of course, like he was happy to find me.....sheesh......what a nut......'we' did manage to doze a little longer, but now that I was awake...I just got up and hit the coffee 'on' button.....*yawn*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's funny. And it is coffee time. So much to do today and so little time.
Scott

JR

Ruby does that to me every morning at 5am. When a 80lb dog gets on your chest you get up.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Just how do you get up with an 80lb dog sitting on your chest? I suppose you remove the dog first somehow?!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

greydragon

its going to be a busy day for me doing massive water changes in all but one tank(that tank has brand new eggs for easter)moving babies to a bigger tank, then i have 5 baby albinos to move to a ten gallon tank   lol so much fun to do

b125killer

That sounds like my day. massive water changes. I haven't done any tanks in a few days. It takes some time to do all of them at one time.
moved some baby BN's to a bigger tank. cleaned up all the water off the floor that didn't make it into tanks. I just have a hard time hitting the big opening on the tanks. finished the guppy stand and moved them around. then cleaned the fish room. I need to organize my  equipment. I have alot of fish stuff just can't find what I need when I need it. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 31, 2013, 07:49:27 PM
That sounds like my day. massive water changes. I haven't done any tanks in a few days. It takes some time to do all of them at one time.
moved some baby BN's to a bigger tank. cleaned up all the water off the floor that didn't make it into tanks. I just have a hard time hitting the big opening on the tanks. finished the guppy stand and moved them around. then cleaned the fish room. I need to organize my  equipment. I have alot of fish stuff just can't find what I need when I need it.

Cabinet tea cup hooks...good for nets, etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's a big one I always put them where I can't find them. The bad part is I have hooks for nets.
Scott

Ron Sower

Hmmmm.   And I was thinking that I was having all these ''where the hell is that thing?" moments because we've moved twice in 6 months' time....!   Still have my aquarium stuff in 5 different locations and it's driving me crazy (however, tat would be a short drive according to my wife!).
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron