• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Cecil and da girls....

Started by Mugwump, March 28, 2013, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

a quiet moment...Manny's off in the fishroom stalking 'egg foo yung'...... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's what it's all about......
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels2

Jon have to say that out of the 4 furry kids...Abby is my favorite...especially when she is chasing Aron around the house playing

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 28, 2013, 11:09:16 PM
Jon have to say that out of the 4 furry kids...Abby is my favorite...especially when she is chasing Aron around the house playing

Yep, she's my girl....Abby will be 10 this summer...she makes me smile.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Wow did not realize she was that old...she sure acts more like a puppy!!

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 29, 2013, 12:04:09 PM
Wow did not realize she was that old...she sure acts more like a puppy!!

Yep, I try to work her a lot to keep her young...me too..LOL..lots of Frisbee toss's....it's a 'Nylabone' type..supposedly indestruckable....LOL...they last her a few months, if I pick it up after I get done....her teeth go clean through it... ;D
Jon

P4Angels2

Well that's better than your hand.... ;D