• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:39:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 103
Total: 103

Today's fun

Started by Charlotte, October 26, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

What a fun day I had.  Mom only had one dog at work.  I was feeling sorry for her but she didn't seem to care so I got over it.  We zipped over to the post office and mailed off a bunch of snails.  Snails...Who but a crazy person would mail snails.  But since I love mom I shall call her idiosyncratic.

Then she took me in for my second oil change since my heart was fixed.  I like it there because all the guys there know me.  The guy who did the work couldn't get my oil filter off!  We heard him grunting while he tried again and again.  He called in reinforcements.  BJ, my heart doctor walked over!  Some guy showed up with a strong tool and got it off.   That was a relief.  Then the guy checked the pressure in my shoes.  Some needed no air.  One needed a few pounds.  On the way home I felt zippy ;D ;D ;D

When we got home mom gave me a bath with all her good products, Cleaned my windows, and Armor-all'd my inside.  Then she did us both a big favor.  She put a sheet over my hood.  It's been so dry here that everyday I have another layer of dust on me.  I hate it!

I feel good all over today!
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on October 26, 2016, 05:21:26 PM
What a fun day I had.  Mom only had one dog at work.  I was feeling sorry for her but she didn't seem to care so I got over it.  We zipped over to the post office and mailed off a bunch of snails.  Snails...Who but a crazy person would mail snails.  But since I love mom I shall call her idiosyncratic.

Then she took me in for my second oil change since my heart was fixed.  I like it there because all the guys there know me.  The guy who did the work couldn't get my oil filter off!  We heard him grunting while he tried again and again.  He called in reinforcements.  BJ, my heart doctor walked over!  Some guy showed up with a strong tool and got it off.   That was a relief.  Then the guy checked the pressure in my shoes.  Some needed no air.  One needed a few pounds.  On the way home I felt zippy ;D ;D ;D

When we got home mom gave me a bath with all her good products, Cleaned my windows, and Armor-all'd my inside.  Then she did us both a big favor.  She put a sheet over my hood.  It's been so dry here that everyday I have another layer of dust on me.  I hate it!

I feel good all over today!

I'll bet you look spiffy   |^|    good idea on the sheet, it'll keep ya pretty longer *smooch*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson