• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:04:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Blue Halfback Project

Started by Babers, October 25, 2016, 06:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

Thanks Liz. Just trying to focus on my goal. Culling the non-pb was part of the plan from the start. No plans on selling those until the project is complete.

At this time, I'm left with only a couple dozen blues (standard and veils) and will use them as my breeders when time comes...

Joel

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Hey Liz, two of the Half Blacks I got from you spawned today.  So I guess I am starting my own half black project, but I am way behind you guys.  Looks like I have two other pair and the last one is in a tank with Blue Ghosts, Blue Silvers and Paraibas.  I get the feeling I am going to be over run with half blacks here shortly.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on April 22, 2018, 08:13:15 PM
Thanks Liz. Just trying to focus on my goal. Culling the non-pb was part of the plan from the start. No plans on selling those until the project is complete.

At this time, I'm left with only a couple dozen blues (standard and veils) and will use them as my breeders when time comes...

|^|....good work.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Joel

Babers

It is official!!! I've got Blue Halfblacks now.🍾🍾🍾🐟🐟🐟.

A little hard to capture its blue color at this young age...but it's theres. Finally!

Joel

Mugwump

..congrats !...nice work... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Joel

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Great job Joel,those look nice.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Ron Sower

Joel...they're looking really good |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

pwsusi

Congrats, they look awesome. I'm sure jealous. Nice work!!

Babers

Thanks guys. The project was challenging and fun...
Joel

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Babers

Thanks Liz. Wouldn't have done it without all the information you provided, same with other members here, Jon, Greg, Dale, and others. Appreciate that a lot.

That's why I like this group...
Joel