• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:31:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Saturday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2016, 05:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....really good coffee this morn'n....it's 35deg's outside at the moment...supposed to hit the low 60's for a high....

...swap prep, and a few errands, today....then some serious putz'n  |^|

..for now?...........more coffee, of course  8) |^| 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

A balmy 40?F here, going up to 55?F this afternoon.  Probably catch up on some tech learning between the football games...  nothing serious planned  lol  Need to start conditioning some fish for spawning...  February swaps will be here before you know it!!!

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee this am is very good. It rained all night with showers predicted throughout the morning. The sun will come out later but the temps will not get higher than the mid 50s. Wind gusts of 40 mph are expected in some areas too.

Putzing in the fishroom today. I need to clean a big canister filter on the 150. That will not be fun.

On second thought I probably will just do another water change on that tank today because I just changed the filter media in the AC 110 on that same tank yesterday. 

Need to make sure that biological filter is in good enough shape to handle the canister being off line for a while.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...pot #2 here...still dark out.....it's that time of year..

...Had a guy wanting our larger BN's....I'll do a tank search in a bit....says he'll take em all.... |^|...he'll be at the swap tomorrow.. |^|  I know we have a bunch down there somewhere...including a 10" common that he'll take too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2016, 06:38:09 AM

...Had a guy wanting our larger BN's....I'll do a tank search in a bit....says he'll take em all.... |^|...he'll be at the swap tomorrow.. |^|  I know we have a bunch down there somewhere...including a 10" common that he'll take too...

Take em all. huh Make sure you keep some of them breeders from the Cougar line. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 22, 2016, 07:26:36 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2016, 06:38:09 AM

Take em all. huh Make sure you keep some of them breeders from the Cougar line. mim mim mim

Oh yeah, gotta keep that line going.... |^|.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

....great Saturday.....feel asleep om the love seat.. |^|

...gotta make a Dixon run here shortly...then load up a few things...yada yada
Jon

Mugwump

...back from the trip...and got the tanks and supplies all loaded...........we'll just net em to the buckets in the morn'n and be on our way... |^|

..now to enjoy a good cup of fresh coffee  |^|
Jon

wallace

Didn't do much. Changed out the RO membranes. Bought something to pull the boat with, to replace the truck that was wrecked last year. Now I can go fishing in the ocean again... except the season's over.
Dan