• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:51:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Orange Jello with mandarin oranges...

Started by Mugwump, March 25, 2013, 07:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Dang this is good....needs some whipped cream tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

all i got to eat is bread and peanut butter for a couple of days as i have no money and dont get food stamps

Frank The Plumber

There should be a local food pantry in the area. I have been involved with several. If you need ask and you will receive. When times are better return the favor so another may receive.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

greydragon

was turn away because i dont have a Tennessee ID card

Mugwump

You can get a state ID at the motor vehicle dept....also, call your local township office and ask them to help you a bit....they have food vouchers...good luck
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

right now i have been living off the sales of my fish trying to buy new types of fish to have more to sell
i buy fish if i have a bit of extra money

Frank The Plumber

Melt some milk chocolate, put the mandarin orange slices in the chocolate, let it set hard. Then you put them in the jello.

Or. And Or.

You buy a bottle of Ever Clear or White lightning, make your jello from the Ever clear, add the chocolate covered mandarin oranges. Let it set up. Take a can of whipped cream and shoot it in there with the jello. Sit back and watch the stars. he he he.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?