• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 142
Total: 143

Microsoft's latest & greatest for malware and virus protection

Started by BallAquatics, October 01, 2016, 06:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

A session from Microsoft Ignite 2016 titled "Defend Windows clients from modern threats and attacks with Windows 10 security"...

QuoteWindows 10 offered an enormous leap forward when it comes to threat resistance, but that was just the beginning. With Windows 10 Anniversary Edition we have an impressive lineup of new capabilities (e.g.: Windows Defender ATP) and improvements that will raise the security bar for malware and other online threats.

https://myignite.microsoft.com/videos/2804

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 01, 2016, 06:19:32 AM
A session from Microsoft Ignite 2016 titled "Defend Windows clients from modern threats and attacks with Windows 10 security"...

QuoteWindows 10 offered an enormous leap forward when it comes to threat resistance, but that was just the beginning. With Windows 10 Anniversary Edition we have an impressive lineup of new capabilities (e.g.: Windows Defender ATP) and improvements that will raise the security bar for malware and other online threats.

https://myignite.microsoft.com/videos/2804

Dennis

It did look like a good conference....but at 1 1/2hrs...I'll flip through it later... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I bookmarked it for later viewing. Did not have 1.5 hours available this morning. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.