• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

Oreo/Peanut Butter Cup no-bake Dessert

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2013, 06:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Sounds pretty good.... ;D

Oreo/Peanut Butter Cup no-bake Dessert

Ingredients
20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
... 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Directions
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

From my sister...another goody...

CROCK POT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
1 box of pineapple cake mix (prepare according to box BUT substitute MILK for water)
1 Can pineapple ring...s or 1 fresh pineapple cut into 8 rings
1 Can maraschino cherries
1 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup pineapple juice

Spray 6-quart slow cooker with Bakers Joy or spray that has flour in it or lightly flour after spraying. Lightly coat the bottom of the slow cooker with brown sugar. Place pineapple rings on top of the brown sugar. Place one cherry in the middle of each pineapple ring. Pour pineapple juice over rings. In a separate bowl, make box cake according to the package directions and pour batter over pineapple rings.

Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove crock from the base & let cake cool for about 10-15 minutes. Place a platter over the top of the crock and flip crock over, letting the cake fall onto the platter. Serve :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm going to have to do the upside down pineapple cake. that's my favorite cake.
Scott

PaulineMi

Pure decadence .... both of them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 23, 2013, 08:17:25 AM
Pure decadence .... both of them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LOL...yes they are...and damn yummy too.... ;D
Jon

ilroost

jon i have done the crockpot cake before, i have found if you put paper towels between the lid and the pot it will keep it  a lot more moist