• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:19:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

The finished fish room

Started by LizStreithorst, September 05, 2016, 05:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I still need to stain the stands, but doing that is not weighing heavy on my mind.  This is what it looks like after all the work was done.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I slept down there last night.

Barb

Liz,it is beautiful!  Worth all the work, worry, time and expense.  You will spend many good hours there!
Barb

GeorgeG

Mugwump

...and a big BOOMBA !!! nice job......nice gal cave  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Looks great Liz, you did a great job!  I'd probably sleep there every night...  I love the sound of water.   |^|

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's better sleeping down there in the winter.  Last night I had the exhaust fan running and it pretty much drowned out the sound of the bubbles.  It was nice being able to look at the fish with the night light, but it was pretty warm.  I almost slept outside.  I was torn. It was a beautiful night.   I decided on sleeping in the fish room because the ground is hard as a rock right now and I no longer have a soft outside thing to sleep on.

Tonight is's the real bed with clean sheets and the AC cranked all the way down to 75. All I have left is to turn off the RO and take Kate out to pee with me.   Nite nite all.

wallace

Its amazing, it looks like a great place to spend time. Nice job.  |^|
Dan

wiggs

Really good job on your fish room  Liz.   |^|
Jan

waterboy

A fish room to be proud of. And to be envied by the rest of us.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 06, 2016, 08:52:52 AM
A fish room to be proud of. And to be envied by the rest of us.

I agree, it'll shame me to update a few things.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Looks great!! I was driving thru Hattiesburg Wednesday night and was thinking of you

LizStreithorst

I wish I'd had know.  It would have be great to have you stop buy.  Depending what was in the fridge I might even have fed you.

Ron Sower

Wow, Liz!!! That room is gorgeous! I love it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron