• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

March Madness

Started by ilroost, March 21, 2013, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Am i the only one glued to the t.v. for the big dance?

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 21, 2013, 06:15:56 PM
Am i the only one glued to the t.v. for the big dance?

No sir.....LOL..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Well the ILLINI won today. Now sunday they play Miami. kinda like david and goliath. But bring them on!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 22, 2013, 10:01:54 PM
Well the ILLINI won today. Now sunday they play Miami. kinda like david and goliath. But bring them on!!!

There were some 'giants' slain yesterday....can't believe that Wisconsin lost....Kansas almost got beat too....some good basketball being played ...wow
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

George town took a pooper, my kid was all upset over that.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Dang !!!!!!!...Gonzaga took it on the chin......bracket busters galore.....LOL...
Jon

PaulineMi

Michigan State did just fine.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Didn't have the heart to tell him it was just a commercial.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Frank The Plumber

He says "Not In My house. Hahaha. No no no."
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BillT

Well Oregon is still in there and at about the same level of likely success as Florida Gulf Coast http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/03/18/sports/ncaabasketball/nate-bracket.html

I did not expect them to do very well but they had two guys come back from injuries and are playing well.
Next they play Louisville, the overall top seed. Won't be easy.

greydragon

i dont get into sports much dont know why

ilroost

Well ILLINOIS is gone. now will just have to go for a big ten team to win

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 25, 2013, 07:29:11 PM
Well ILLINOIS is gone. now will just have to go for a big ten team to win

Think Indiana !!!..... ;D ;D...no easy one with Syracuse coming up tho....
Jon

ilroost

Looks like we are both out of it now.Only thing left is to rout for the Big Ten confrence to win it now

Mugwump

Lots of bracket busters.....wow....
Jon