• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:55:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 141
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

Thursday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2016, 06:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is spectacular...MMMmmmm.....so very good... |^|.....but another rainy, drizzly morn'n....already 70degs...it'll be a warm humid day for sure...blah....I was going to cut the grass if it had dried out some....not much chance of that tho  |^|....might get the front cut anyway.. |^|

...good news...we'll be picking up little Sassy a few days earlier than we expected....we'll drive down and get her on Wednesday morn'n... |^| ;D |^| ;D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and very, very good....... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great as is the weather. It was 68 when I went out this morning with lots of sunshine. It's going the get more humid later in the day and tomorrow will be pretty sticky. we get a cold front Friday evening and it will make for a great weekend. |^| |^| |^|

Have to do everything that I was going to do yesterday this morning because yesterday I did absolutely nothing. huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 25, 2016, 07:24:36 AM
Coffee is great as is the weather. It was 68 when I went out this morning with lots of sunshine. It's going the get more humid later in the day and tomorrow will be pretty sticky. we get a cold front Friday evening and it will make for a great weekend. |^| |^| |^|

Have to do everything that I was going to do yesterday this morning because yesterday I did absolutely nothing. huh

..Ah, someone's awake now.....LOL....I know that you've been up for awhile like I have....I(we) should start taking morning walks too....maybe with Sassy here, we can do that.. huh....fall is coming and crisp morn'n walks would be great .. |^|
Jon

Rjb3

I slept in. Coffee first, then off to the Sportsman Club. Not for shooting. It's a forty acre property with walking/dirt bike/snowmobile trails. I'm putting hours on my new/used Coleman CT200U mini bike. Bought it for a song, cuz the motor was blown up. Got a new Predator 212cc 6.5 HP motor, straightened the bent fork, and, with a few other minor adjustments, she's just like new. I've got an aftermarket header pipe and a K&N type air system on the way. The next purchase should probably be  helmet . . . . . . LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on August 25, 2016, 08:11:24 AM
I slept in. Coffee first, then off to the Sportsman Club. Not for shooting. It's a forty acre property with walking/dirt bike/snowmobile trails. I'm putting hours on my new/used Coleman CT200U mini bike. Bought it for a song, cuz the motor was blown up. Got a new Predator 212cc 6.5 HP motor, straightened the bent fork, and, with a few other minor adjustments, she's just like new. I've got an aftermarket header pipe and a K&N type air system on the way. The next purchase should probably be  helmet . . . . . . LOL

Like these...?

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Gale's taking me helmet shopping. . . . . . .

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

Coffee is good, weather is even better. Not a cloud in the sky, nice 70 degrees. Water changes done yesterday. Think I will spend a goodly portion of today sitting on the patio watching the world go by.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 25, 2016, 09:46:42 AM
Coffee is good, weather is even better. Not a cloud in the sky, nice 70 degrees. Water changes done yesterday. Think I will spend a goodly portion of today sitting on the patio watching the world go by.

....life as it should be.....enjoy 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2016, 07:41:50 AM

..Ah, someone's awake now.....LOL....I know that you've been up for awhile like I have....I(we) should start taking morning walks too....maybe with Sassy here, we can do that.. huh....fall is coming and crisp morn'n walks would be great .. |^|

Yes sir. Young GSD's need a lot of exercise. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 25, 2016, 11:19:46 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2016, 07:41:50 AM

Yes sir. Young GSD's need a lot of exercise. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...yup.....and I can see many snow drifts in her future.....LOL...
Jon