• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:01:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Moving fish from outside to inside

Started by LizStreithorst, August 24, 2016, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

This is what I have gotten done.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

This is what I have yet to do.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

From what I can see, the stands look well made, by someone who has given it some thought. What are the whitish objects shimmed between the wood and the floor?

Dan

LizStreithorst

They're PVC boards.  They can't rot no matter how much I flood |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 24, 2016, 06:16:05 PM
They're PVC boards.  They can't rot no matter how much I flood |^|
Smart gal!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 24, 2016, 06:33:58 PM
No.  Smart Mr. Sharp.

"Smart Mr. Sharp" hired by "smart M's Streithorst"..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Smart Mr. Sharp hired by lucky Ms Streithorst.  First time in 4 try's I found a carpenter who didn't do me wrong.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 24, 2016, 07:23:17 PM
Smart Mr. Sharp hired by lucky Ms Streithorst.  First time in 4 try's I found a carpenter who didn't do me wrong.

+1.....keep his ph#.....he's a winner... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm taking a break in the AC.  It's funny how when you're sweating your guts out under tank stands in the fish room 80 degrees feels cool ::)  I'm about half way done hooking up the air to the bottom rack.  I have to work slowly because if I work fast I might screw something up.  So far so good, but I just realized that unless my neighbor has a 3/4" PVC "T" in his box of fittings I won't be able to tie it all together until I pick one up tomorrow.

LizStreithorst

No PVC "T" available.  It's OK, I'm whupped.  Would you believe that I was able to fit into this tiny little place to work?  I was afraid that I'd find a way to wiggle in and not be able to wiggle out but I got good at doing both.  I had to get in and out of it 3 times.

LizStreithorst

All I have left to do tomorrow is hook up to this 3/4" air supply line.