• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:57:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Endless Oxygen

Started by ghonk, August 05, 2016, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

I still have 4+   (E size) tanks of oxygen left,which i likely won't run out of anytime soon.
Having worked for a medical supply company in the past i was wishing i would have snagged an oxygen concentrator at that time,we threw them  out occasionally once they reached a certain amount of run time.

My brother found this one,someone pitched it to the curb,so i'm now good forever with oxygen.
The medical grade tank oxygen is about 99%,the concentrator  puts out about 95%,so almost as good.Air is only about 20% oxygen.

BallAquatics

I've got 2 or 3 of those myself.

Dennis

ghonk

I was talking to my brother and suggested that he should sell it,if he can find a buyer,it has very low hours on it,and i know he could use the cash.

I can likely pick up another,my brother is still in contact some people at the old job,so i may be able to get one that way.
I'm going to clean it up and list it,if no takers i will just use it rather then my oxygen supply for now.

Silver0122

Ive been looking for a tank.. Didnt even think of one of these

ghonk

If you can pick one up cheap it might be an option,but even used ones can go for a few hundred dollars sometimes.
I did see one listed  for $50 a couple  months ago on craigslist,so they can be had cheap.