• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

110 gal for sale

Started by Mugwump, July 24, 2016, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've got other plans for that area, so it's gotta go...

110 gal, stand, lids, lights, (2) dble hob filters, gravel, 2ft piece of driftwood..etc.....(3) large striped Raphaels?...

PM me if interested...........this thing is a 3/4" thick beast....solid as Gilbraltar....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 24, 2016, 08:53:01 AM

110 gal, stand, lids, lights, (2) dble hob filters, gravel, 2ft piece of driftwood..etc.....(3) large striped Raphaels?...

PM me if interested...........this thing is a 3/4" thick beast....solid as Gilbraltar....

I'm interested. lol Seriously, that's a nice tank and those Striped Raphaels are beauties. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 24, 2016, 09:09:50 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 24, 2016, 08:53:01 AM

I'm interested. lol Seriously, that's a nice tank and those Striped Raphaels are beauties. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Thanks Willie.....I've listed them as negotiable on a couple FB groups....I love the tank, but it's a beast and needs to move on to someone else....I need the space to rearrange the fish room into a more workable unit...there still might be a place for a couple 125's if I down size the number of 55's...?? I'd stack em tho this time around....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

I would buy the Raphaels. If your really selling them

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on July 24, 2016, 10:02:40 PM
I would buy the Raphaels. If your really selling them

PM'd you...
Jon