• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 80
Total: 80

Cory spawn...

Started by Mugwump, July 22, 2016, 01:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 25, 2016, 09:31:27 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 09:12:21 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on July 25, 2016, 09:01:38 AM
When I raised a lot of Cory fry I used the corner filters that were corrugated foam, not flat. They liked to hide under them.

I have a couple of the old 'jungle' filters.....small/round/flat.....that'll go in later today....they hide under those too..... |^|....LOL lift it up and they scurry everywhere...fun to watch....makes me chuckle  |^|

I have a small triangle shaped jungle filter that is in my old equipment box. lol

I still have a green one too.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...yup, Bob....under the jungle sponge.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

If ya got some time on your hands try to count how many fit under there and report back to us. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 25, 2016, 08:35:07 PM
If ya got some time on your hands try to count how many fit under there and report back to us. LOL

LOL...oh sure.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

....this is a very healthy batch...eating like hogs and growing well....color is showing now too....they're no longer pale, and transparent...

I have no idea where to move them next... huh
Jon

Rjb3

I watched the video the other day, but I didn't notice the "1,2,3,4,5,6, screw it" till this morning. That's funny.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 31, 2016, 08:21:58 AM
I watched the video the other day, but I didn't notice the "1,2,3,4,5,6, screw it" till this morning. That's funny.

I do it every morn'n for a start of the day chuckle....never fails....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

...growing like crazy...and all over the place too....I'm pleased with this spawn off a young pod... |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 05, 2016, 08:08:17 AM
...growing like crazy...and all over the place too....I'm pleased with this spawn off a young pod... |^| |^| |^| |^|

That's great news Jon. When I finish my little reorganization I hopefully will have one or two dedicated cory ranks. I have a pod of Sterbai in with a dozen Angels and a huge pod of greens with even more Angels. I also have miscellaneous cories in several of my other tanks. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I got all these little critters moved yesterday....for the time being they can cavort in the 30+ breeder....they love it in there too... |^|
Jon