• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Love these guys...

Started by Mugwump, July 18, 2016, 07:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...they don't multiply fast..out compete the trumpet snails...and thrive on algae....big time.....

plus they're gorgeous to look at....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 18, 2016, 07:54:56 PM
What are they?

red rams horns....love the red foot print too.....cool  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 18, 2016, 07:56:47 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 18, 2016, 07:54:56 PM
What are they?

red rams horns....love the red foot print too.....cool  |^|

Those are definitely cool. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'd ask for some but I know that they are small and I'd likely suck them up during WC.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 18, 2016, 08:10:30 PM
I'd ask for some but I know that they are small and I'd likely suck them up during WC.

..about the size of a dime +/-.....I just bump em out of the way....I get some smaller ones, but no biggie....if they run out of food they'll die off...if I can remember, next box your way I'll send you both a bunch to play with.....start en in only one tank til you get a 'home base'...move, if desired, to other tanks.....baby bn tend to sometimes suck em out of the shells..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 18, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

..about the size of a dime +/-.....I just bump em out of the way....I get some smaller ones, but no biggie....if they run out of food they'll die off...if I can remember, next box your way I'll send you both a bunch to play with.....start en in only one tank til you get a 'home base'...move, if desired, to other tanks.....baby bn tend to sometimes suck em out of the shells..

Thanks. I'll make sure they don't go in any assassin snail tanks too. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 18, 2016, 08:35:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 18, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

LOL.....yes, a good idea.... =;-)
Thanks. I'll make sure they don't go in any assassin snail tanks too. lol
Jon

LizStreithorst